- Acacia Foundation respects the privacy and confidentiality of all personal information that visitors and users upload to this site and voluntarily agree to share with us. We will strive to protect the privacy and confidentiality of all such information.
- Acacia Foundation will not sell your personal information for any monetary gain.
- Any sharing of personal information with third parties or members, will be done, only if they comply with our belief towards privacy.
- By providing your details, and accepting our terms, you agree to receive emails and any postal correspondence or courier from us, as the need may arise.
- We may use parts or whole of your personal information for our research and data analysis purposes.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Any personal information shared to Acacia Foundation at any juncture, is assumed to be true and accurate.
- Acacia Foundation may also delete part or whole of your personal information stored with us, as per our discretion.